top of page
Image by Specna Arms

Military Injury Solicitors in Cheshire & Cambridge

If you’re a member of the armed forces and you’ve been injured as a result of an incident, either in the UK or overseas, that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim. 

Like any other employer, the Ministry of Defence (MOD) owes a duty of care to service personnel. Since 1987, military staff have been able to make a claim for personal injury if the MOD has failed in this duty of care, or failed to provide you with appropriate training, equipment and a safe place of work. 

Anyone with a career in the armed forces knows that a lot will be asked of them, both physically and mentally. It is the MOD’s responsibility to make sure that their safety is properly taken care of and that they are appropriately trained for the task at hand.

When the MOD falls short of this duty and an injury happens as a result, you are entitled to make a claim.

At Bentley Solicitors, Shane has many years of experience working with members of all of the armed forces and extensive experience dealing with all types of military injury.

If you are unsure whether you are eligible to make a claim, we are here to answer any questions you may have.


Call us on 01270 509800 or 01353 865 333.  If you would prefer us to call you, complete our online enquiry form.

bottom of page